1) All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
2) The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
4) Plan B FZE will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
5) Plan B FZE takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, ( https://www.getplanb.co/ ) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’.
Terms and Conditions
1) Plan B FZE maintains the website https://www.getplanb.co/
2) Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
3) United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
4) Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
5) If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
6) The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
7) User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
Method of Payment
1) We accept payments online using Visa and Master Card and AED will be accepted for payment currency. While other currencies are being worked upon, we will accept payments in AED as a default currency.
Delivery, Shipment, Refund and Cancellation Policy
1) PLAN B will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
2) Multiple invoices/shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
3) Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
4) Cancellations will be taken on a case-to-case basis, with reference to the contract signed between the client and PLAN B authorised signatories.
5) Customer can cancel their order within 24 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
1) Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
PLAN B FZE
Building 11, Level 7,
Bay Square, Business Bay,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.